Questions you can expect:
- What do you feel are the primary factors that determine an individual’s progress in a company?
- Would you rather work by yourself or in collaboration with others?
- How do you feel about doing ___________ specifically?
- What motivates you more earning money or helping others?
- In your past jobs, what was your relationship with your employers?
- How do you respond to constructive criticism?
- What have you learned from your past employment situations?
- Do you feel comfortable asking for recommendations from past employers?
- Why did you choose to go to college?
- Which of your college years was the most difficult?
- What difficulties, if any, have you had in getting along with fellow students and faculty?
- What percentage of your college expenses have you provided?
- What were the personal highlights of your college career?
- Do you prefer flexible working hours or the nine-to-five routine?
- Do you see yourself as a competitive person?
- Do you have an analytical mind? Give me an example.
- What personality types rub you the wrong way?
- Do you feel your grades should be considered as a statement of your abilities? Why or why not?
- Would you prefer a research position as opposed to a public contact position?
- What special abilities do you have that would be valuable to our company
- What productive and constructive things have you accomplished thus far in your life?
Internship Committee Homepage