Become a member of the AACUC today!
Why join The AACUC?
AACUC supports programs that offer benefits for African-American credit union professionals and volunteers, credit unions, and credit union vendor partners. Affiliation with AACUC offers a unique opportunity to influence and shape the credit union movement and its governmental affairs and AACUC promotes personal and professional growth of its members.
The AACUC's purpose for its members is to:
• Advocate legislation and issues for our members
• Offer mentoring and technical assistance to member credit unions in need
• Provide internship opportunities for juniors and seniors enrolled in Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs)
• Offer a minimum of three Pete Crear scholarships to juniors and seniors enrolled in an accredited HBCU
• Develop credit union leaders by offering scholarships for professional development
• Educational and networking opportunities with colleagues from across the country
Click here to apply for membership!