Tue, Nov 10|
Hack to the Future (1)
Finastra is delighted to announce #Hacktothefuture 2020 and your chance to get involved.
Time & Location
Nov 10, 2020, 5:26 PM EST – Dec 20, 2020, 9:26 PM EST
About the event
This year, we are championing a global, virtual hackathon that aims to bring about change and fairness to all the world’s citizens. Our aim is to ignite and empower ideas that have the potential to change the world of financial services, and welcome banks, fintechs, universities and other communities to collaborate across three themes:
- Hacking systemic inequalities: Banking the unbanked/underbanked, building inclusive technology, driving financial literacy…
- Hacking COVID-19 : Digitalization, embedded fintech across industries, managing risk in a post-covid world…
- Embracing technology-enabled change : Cross-business intelligence layers with AI, reimagining transaction flows with DLT…
Why should you participate?
- Fun experience
- Networking opportunities with industry peers
- Work on a project aligned with your values
- Being part of the solution to some of the world’s pressing problems
Find out more information here as well as last year’s hackathon projects here.
#Hacktothefuture 2020 is open to developers from all over the world, and we offer unprecedented access to 130+ APIs, Finastra’s core banking systems and a suite of datasets. Use FusionFabric.cloud, based on Microsoft Azure, to build tomorrow’s innovation in a scalable and secure way.
Join us at #Hacktothefuture 2020 this year!
It’s good to hack for good.