Commitment to Change Conversation Series
Time & Location
About The Event
The African American Credit Union Coalition's five-part virtual event Commitment to Change Conversation Series is designed to inspire and empower credit union professionals to lead with a mindset of diversity, equity and inclusion during these challenging racial and public health crises to better represent, serve and achieve positive outcomes for communities of color.
The 5-part series beginning Monday, August 10, 2020 through Friday, August 14, 2020, will feature daily 90-minute virtual sessions led by expert panelists and speakers representing financial services, social justice, mental health and academia. Plus, there will be after hours virtual networking, a vendor exhibit hall and spiritual Saturday event.
- Mon., August 10, 2020: Handling Emotions & Healing a Community
- Tues., August 11, 2020: Leadership in Times of Crisis
- Wed., August 12, 2020: Taking Action to Affect Change*
- Thur., August 13, 2020: Road to Financial Equality
- Fri., August 14, 2020: Here, Now, Forever DEI
*Virtual Session on Wednesday will begin at 3:30 pm ET following the AACUC Annual Meeting beginning at 3:00 pm ET.
Daily Schedule of Events
- Virtual Session 3:00 pm ET – 5:30 pm ET*
- Vendor Exhibit Hall 5:30 pm ET – 6:30 pm ET
- AACUC After Hours 6:30 pm ET – 8:00 pm ET